Latest revision: July 1, 2017
- App Content. None of the App content should be considered a guarantee for a job or an endorsement for an Employer.
- Registration. You must register for our Service using accurate data, provide your current mobile phone number, and, if you change it, update this mobile phone number using our in-app change number feature. To verify your account and register for our Service, you agree to receive SMS messages or phone calls (from us or our third-party providers) with verification codes. Your carrier may charge for SMS messages or phone calls received.
- Age. You must be at least 18 years old to use our Service.
- Cost. Subject to the Terms, the App is free for Seekers to use; however, App is free for Employers to list a job during the promotional period.
- Promotional Period Terms & Conditions
Because we are providing a very new kind of experience at Fursa, we want to help Users feel comfortable trying it. Therefore, for a limited time we are offering Employers a special promotion that will cover the cost of their job listings. The promotion specific terms are:
- Covers the full cost of listing jobs for a period of 6 months from when Employer posts first job.
- The Promotion will remain valid through the expiration date determined by Fursa.
- The Promotion has a maximum value that is predetermined by Fursa.
- The Promotion may not be combined with other promotional offers.
- Promotion is not for resale and is not redeemable for cash.
- Fursa reserves the right to discontinue or extend the Promotion and any other promotional program at any time without any prior communication.
- Third Party Websites. Fursa may include links to third party websites. Fursa has no control over, is not responsible for and does not endorse any such sites, and Fursa will have no liability for any damages or losses you incur by visiting or using such third-party websites.
- Trademarks. Names, logos, and other materials displayed on the Site or App or in the Service may constitute trademarks, trade names, service marks or logos (“Marks“) of Fursa or other entities. You are not authorized to use any such Marks without the express written permission of Fursa or the Marks’ owners. Ownership of all such Marks and the goodwill associated therewith remains with us or those other entities.
- Termination. You may deactivate your Account and end your registration at any time, for any reason by following the instructions inside App to delete account. Fursa may suspend or terminate your use of the App, your Account and/or registration for any reason at any time. Subject to applicable law, Fursa reserves the right to maintain, delete or destroy all communications and materials posted or uploaded to the App pursuant to its internal record retention and/or content destruction policies. After such termination, Fursa will have no further obligation to provide the Service
- Right to modify. We may at our sole discretion change, add, or delete portions of these Terms at any time on a going-forward basis. Continued use of the App and/or Service will indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the revised Terms, inclusive of such changes.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE APP OR SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. BOTH THE APP AND SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. FURSA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, OPERABILITY, CONDITION, QUIET ENJOYMENT, VALUE, ACCURACY OF DATA AND SYSTEM INTEGRATION.
You acknowledge and agree that Fursa does not provide employment or offer jobs, and is strictly a technology platform and infrastructure for connecting Employers and Seekers. You acknowledge and agree that We disclaim all and make no representations or warranties, of any kind, either express or implied, as to the quality, identity or reliability of any third party, or as to the accuracy of the postings made on the job application by any third party.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL FURSA OR ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF REVENUES, PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARE BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY), WARRANTY, STATUTE OR OTHERWISE. To the extent that we may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit its liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of our liability will be the minimum permitted under such applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Fursa, its officers, directors, employees, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any claim, actions, demands, liabilities and settlements, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees (“Claims”), resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of these terms and conditions.
- Geographical Restrictions. Fursa makes no representation that Service and/or material described on the App or Site, or the Service available through the App or Site, are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States.
- Miscellaneous. These Terms and your use of the App shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware USA, without giving effect to the principles of conflict of laws. Any dispute arising under or relating in any way to these Terms will be resolved exclusively by final and binding arbitration in USA determined by Fursa, except that either party may bring a claim related to intellectual property rights, or seek temporary and preliminary specific performance and injunctive relief, in any court of competent jurisdiction, without the posting of bond or other security. The parties agree to the personal and subject matter jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in USA, for any action related to these Terms.
You understand that by registering or logging in or filling any forms in App you are agreeing to these Terms and that such action constitutes a legal signature. You agree that we may send to you any privacy or other notices, disclosures, or communications regarding the Service (collectively, “Communications“) through electronic means including but not limited to: (1) by e-mail, using the address that you provided to us during registration, or (2) by posting the Communications on the App, or (3) by sending SMS message. The delivery of any Communications from us is effective when sent by us, regardless of whether you read the Communications when you receive it or whether you actually receive the delivery. You can withdraw your consent to receive Communications by email by canceling or discontinuing your use of the Service.
No waiver by Fursa of any term or condition set forth in these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of Fursa to assert a right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms will continue in full force and effect.
Fursa devotes considerable effort to optimizing signal strength and diagnosis deficiencies but is not responsible for the internet or data bandwidth and signal of your mobile device.
In case there is any discrepancy between the English and Arabic version of these Terms, the English version shall take precedent.